Kunduz, QA Engineer arıyor.
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced in mobile app test automation tools such as Appium
- Experienced in multi-device testing using device farms or any other solutions
- Experienced in Manual Testing
- Passionate about keeping good documentation
- Experienced in API test automation tools
- Experienced in Web test automation tools
- Familiar with iTunesConnect or PlayStore to monitor releases
- Obsessed with monitoring crash reports of mobile/web apps
- Obsessed with automating things rather than manual work
- Experienced in using a bug management system, preferably JIRA
- Strong and creative testing eye. Ability to identify test cases and product features
Who are we?
Kunduz is a global ed-tech startup aiming to make educational resources more accessible for everyone and democratize test prep and learning.
Kunduz’s flagship Q&A product is a mobile platform that helps students get their questions answered through its tutor network and proprietary AI technology. So far, 35,000 professional tutors answered 30 Million questions from millions of students through Kunduz in two countries.
Kunduz was founded and scaled by a group of friends from Bogazici University, Istanbul. It has teams in Turkey, India, and the United States. Kunduz has been funded by renowned Silicon Valley investors such as Y Combinator, Social Capital, First Round Capital, prominent ed-tech angels, and family offices across the world.
QA Engineer ilanı hakkında detaylı bilgi almak için tıklayınız.
Diğer Bilişim İlanları için tıklayınız.
Bu sayfada yayınlanan ilanın en güncel ve son haline ulaşmak için lütfen kaynak linkine tıklayınız. Eğer web sitemiz ile kaynak linkte yer alan bilgilerde farklılık varsa ilanın yanlış anlaşılmasına engel olabilmemiz için lütfen firstname.lastname@example.org mail adresine ilan bilgilerini bildirmenizi rica ederiz.