Value Analytics labs, Data Scientist arıyor.
• Develop, validate, and execute algorithms and mathematical/simulation models for health technology assessment.
• Design mathematical/computational models to assess clinical and/or cost-effectiveness analyses of new medical interventions (e.g., treatments, vaccines, diagnostics).
• Contribute to the development of project deliverables such as models, reports, manuscripts, abstracts/presentations for scientific conferences, etc.
• Academic or work experience in a quantitatively oriented field such as industrial engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics, or economics.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills in English.
• A PhD degree in a quantitatively oriented discipline such as industrial engineering, operations research, applied mathematics, computer science, statistics, or health economics.
• Background/experience in mathematical/computational modeling approaches (e.g., microsimulation models, agent-based models, compartmental models, statistical and machine learning models, econometric analysis) applied to healthcare.
• Knowledge of statistical software packages.
• Proven ability to write and publish for medical or scientific audience.
• Self-motivated and passionate for doing high quality work.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong problem-solving and time management skills.
• Curious, and open to learning.
Location: BUDOTEK Teknopark, Istanbul
Data Scientist ilanı hakkında detaylı bilgi almak için tıklayınız.
Diğer Veritabanı Uzmanı ilanları için tıklayınız.