Insurance Technologies, FullStack Developer arıyor.
Required Skills and Experience
- English language is required (interview will be conducted online)
- C# .NET (3 years)
- T-SQL/MSQL (3 years)
- Web API Integration, REST API, Open API, Unit Testing, Postman
- Azure or AWS Experience
- Visual Studio Experience
- Understanding of SOLID Principles
- Experience in or understanding of AGILE development principles
- Living in or will live in a Bursa
- No military obligation for male candidates or postponed for at least 2 years
- Read and understand the company’s standards and procedures for development and implement them.
- Develop software for our clients that streamline and automate their processes.
- Understand the requirements, ask follow-up questions, and provide solutions.
- Understand and analyze existing code and add new features or provide solutions to existing issues.
- Write tests for your code and perform manual testing to make sure code is working as intended.
- Work with product owners and lead developers on solutions.
- Participate in AGILE development processes, including stand-ups and weekly sprint planning.
- Understand and adapt to technological changes and requirements quickly.
- Communicate with fellow developers to brainstorm and explain solutions.
- Identify and report issues to product owners.
- Work on a growing team of other talented developers.
Work Schedule (Important)
11AM-8PM Turkey Time
Monday-Friday (weekends are off)
FullStack Developer ilanı hakkında detaylı bilgi ve başvuru için : email@example.com adresiyle iletişime geçebilirsiniz.
Diğer FullStack Developer ilanları için tıklayınız.
Insurance Technologies Hakkında
Insurance Technologies is transforming the insurance and financial services industries with innovative sales and regulatory automation solutions. We automate and modernize the entire sales process for advisors, agents and their customers, advancing the way insurance, retirement and investment products are marketed, sold, bought, delivered and managed. From pre-sale functions through e-application, to post-sale services, our suite of integrated sales tools and components make the sales and buying experience intuitive, fast and mobile.
We architect our solutions to deliver front and back-office configurability and usability to support multiple business strategies, encourage cross-channel growth, and evolve with regulatory changes. For more than 20 years, our focus has never wavered: We have always believed Insurance Technologies should be the partner the industry can count on. We exist to make the complex simple. We develop and deliver best-in-class sales solutions that transform business processes and empower sales. Insurance Technologies is the provider of ForeSight® and FireLight® solutions