IOS Developer – Lybird Studio
IOS Developer ilanı hakkında detaylı bilgi
- Support, invest in and develop an incredible team of talented and motivated engineers with clear expectations via practices such as 1:1s, goal setting, and constant feedback
- Work with the product manager and principal engineer to recruit, manage and retain talent
- Create growth opportunities for team members and address gaps via non-technical skills mentoring and performance management
- Create a high performing and positive work environment based on transparency, ccountability, and trust
- Collaborate with the product manager and principal engineer in project planning, dependency management, risk management and continuous process improvement for an optimal flow of value for customers and the business (with appropriate use of metrics)
- Connect with management and other teams to unblock dependencies,provide visibility and transparency to team progress on product initiatives
Qualifications & Competencies:
- 3+ years of direct engineering management experience leading successful and highly-engaged teams
- 6+ years of iOS Application development, сapable to design, develop and test iOS application
- Strong technical capability and ability to understand application architecture and best-practices for mobile development, specifically iOS applications
- Deep knowledge of (experience with) C, Objective-C, iOS frameworks: CoreVideo, AVFoundation, CoreAnimation, UIKit, GCD, CoreGraphics, CoreImage, OpenGL ES2/3;
- Good knowledge of C++ 11, Git, Xcode;
- Good knowledge of technical English is essential
- Extraordinary organizational, planning, and analytical skills
- Great at problem solving and exceptional people management skills
- Comfortable to roll up your sleeves and directly contribute to development efforts
Başvuru için tıklayınız
Diğer Mobil yazılım ilanlarını görüntülemek için tıklayınız
Lyrebird Studio is a top mobile app development company produce user-friendly entertaining mobile apps and games for Android and IOS. Lyrebird takes firm steps for the future with its 40 million monthly active users and more than 750 million total downloads and installs over the globe. Its creative, technical and design teams work with passion and devotedly to meet the mobile app users expectations. You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results. Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us! We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market. You will join a dynamic working environment where small teams can form around ideas.
Working at Lyrebird:
- You will be working in one of the best and first mobile product company in Turkey, working on a global level and recognized internationally.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making procedures; we live the well-known start-up atmosphere – you’ll find the direct contact person for any matter easily within reach
- Taking responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learning continuously
- An absolute sense of unity; together we are aiming for the same goal – you’ll be part of the company’s success
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Unlimited fruits, snacks, coffee and tea at the office.