Software Test Automation Engineer – Keytorch
Software Test Automation Engineer ilanı ve Keytorch firması hakkında bilgiler
- BS or MS degree in Engineering, Mathematics, MIS, etc. from a reputable university
- Hands on experience in object-oriented programming (Java, C# etc.)
- Awareness in software development methodologies (Lean, Kanban, Scrum etc.), processes and practices
- Awareness and eagerness in test automation, performance testing, static code analysis and continuous integration/testing
- Ability in analytical thinking, problem solving and result oriented thinking
- Strong time management, communications skills with the ability to learn quickly and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Advanced level of English is a must
- Completed or postponed for at least two years military obligation
- Development of test automation projects with NUnit, TestNG, Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Robot, Cucumber, Specflow, Capybara etc.
- Performance testing of applications including root cause analysis with JMeter, Gatling, HP Load Runner, Rational Performance Tester, LoadUI, Microsoft Visual Studio Load Test etc.
- Source code analysis with Sonarqube or a similar tool
- Building delivery pipeline on Jenkins, Teamcity, Bamboo or a similar build server
- Closely work with key users, business analysts and developers to identify testing requirements
Detaylı bilgi almak için tıklayınız.
We are technology lovers creating the new as “a team”. We keep searching for what is new and how to apply it. We have started Keytorc as a software testing service in 2015 but not stopped there! Right now, we have other domains such as Business Analysis, User Experience and Devops Services. We love to grow our idea of “the new” as a business.
What to expect in Keytorc?
- We have a separate budget to attend international conferences and events
- Great chances to grow and improve with company trainings (in domains such as Software Quality and Test, Business Analysis, User Experience, DevOps Enterprise Services and much more!) You will be able to join as many trainings as you want in our business units
- You can take Udemy classes and any online university courses if you like
- Company events (Talent 4.0 events, breakfasts, dinners and lots of celebrations!) and great team bonding activities
- Private health insurance with a great package
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We value your differences in our already diverse workforce
- Every individual and every opinion is valuable in Keytorc. We are tech lovers creating the new as “a team” Would you like to be our next creator? Come join us!
Diğer Test Mühendisliği İlanları İçin Tıklayınız.