Coca Cola, Data Architect arıyor.
- To be able to benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them;
- To be able to clearly articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms;
- To be able to document use cases, solutions and recommendations;
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- To be able to explain the work in plain language;
- To be able to help program and project managers in the design, planning and governance of implementing projects of any kind;
- To be able to perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments and use this in designing the solution;
- To be able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- To be a self-starter;
- To be able to work in teams, as a big data environment is developed in a team of employees with different disciplines;
- To be able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
- To be able to make data model development in different domains
- To be able to design ETL structure if needed
- Bachelor’s Degree/Masters in Computer Engineering/Science.
- 10+ years of experience in developing conceptual, logical and physical data models supporting transactional, operational and analytical based solutions.
- Experience with Stream processing (e.g. Kafka, Kinesis, Pub/Sub, Spark Streaming, Dataflow, Flink)
- Experience with at least some of NoSQL databases like Dynamodb, Hbase, Cassandra, BigTable or Spanner is required.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and working on massive scale data with data warehouses like Redshift, BigQuery, Athena
- Experience with at least one of SQL databases like MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle is required.
- Familiarity with serverless architectures.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect or similar role
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques
- Experience in Cloud Technologies
- Experience in data modeling with modeling tools(Erwin, PowerDesigner etc..)
- Experience to model Enterprise DWH, ODS or OLTP system data model if needed
- Desing and makes standarts for ETL processes
- Willingness to learn more about new languages and frameworks.
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Good team player, result oriented attitude and analytical mind.
Data Architect ilanı hakkında detaylı bilgi almak için tıklayınız.
Diğer Bilişim İlanları için tıklayınız.
Bu sayfada yayınlanan ilanın en güncel ve son haline ulaşmak için lütfen kaynak linkine tıklayınız. Eğer web sitemiz ile kaynak linkte yer alan bilgilerde farklılık varsa ilanın yanlış anlaşılmasına engel olabilmemiz için lütfen email@example.com mail adresine ilan bilgilerini bildirmenizi rica ederiz.