Frontend Developer – FazlaGıda
Frontend Developer ilanı hakkında detaylı bilgi
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve frontend of our products
- Discover and troubleshoot issues with existing architecture and code
- Work closely with UX/UI designers, product managers to deliver value
- Polish and improve existing UX/UI
- Effectively communicate to teams
What you bring to table
- BS degree in Computer, Software or Mathematical Engineering or relevant departments,
- Passion for software craftsmanship and agile development methodologies.
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Design
- Experience with Webpack, Redux or Flux
- Practical knowledge of Git
- You have a passion about new technologies and constantly look for ways to use them daily. You will have the opportunity to do so.
- You have proficiency in English
- Documenting the software components
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with MVC (Even better if it is with Ruby on Rails)
- Experience with Expo
Başvuru için tıklayınız
Diğer Frontend ilanları için tıklayınız
FazlaGıda is a computer science company that develops solutions to prevent food waste. Our flagship product is a surplus management system that digitalizes and automates the food reuse process to empower our partners with data driven insights.
We are looking for enthusiastic and highly skilled colleagues with diverse backgrounds and interest areas to improve our solutions. In Fazla Gıda you will become a valuable member to design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
We put technology at the heart of everything we create to provide sustainable and scalable solutions to prevent food waste. We create a powerful developer team with people with great backgrounds and diverse domain expertise to enhance their skills while we push our technology and impact forward, touching the lives of thousands.
If you enjoy solving complex real-life problems, care about solid software engineering practices and love to share your knowledge within a talented team – awesome!
Location: Levent Istanbul(Europe) / Turkey
- Nice to meet you
- Team Interview
- Programming Challenge
- Technical Interview
- Management Interview
- Continuous Learner
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Team Player
- Open minded
What We Offer
- Being a part of Turkey’s young and one of the most successful startups
- MacBook pro and supporting hardware of your choice
- Flexible Work Hours
- Private health insurance
- Free access to premium services like Pluralsight, Udemy
- Food Card
- Free access to our e-book library.
- React Native
- Ruby on Rails
- AWS (EBS, EC2, RDS etc.), Google Cloud
Bu sayfada yayınlanan ilanın en güncel ve son haline ulaşmak için lütfen kaynak linkine tıklayınız. Eğer web sitemiz ile kaynak linkte yer alan bilgilerde farklılık varsa ilanın yanlış anlaşılmasına engel olabilmemiz için lütfen firstname.lastname@example.org mail adresine ilan bilgilerini bildirmenizi rica ederiz.