Senior Software Engineer
Atos, Senior Software Engineer arıyor.
- Has B.Sc., or preferably M.Sc. degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or in a related area
- Proven 5+ years of work experience software development
- Proven experience in Object-Oriented Programming paradigm
- Experience and knowledge in:
- Microsoft Development Technologies
- .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Web Application Development and Web Services
- Relational & non-relational Databases
- Experience in Object-relational mapping techniques and ORM frameworks/tools (knowledge of concepts like dealing with concurrency, collections, lazy and explicit loading, validations or caching etc.)
- General knowledge of Design Patterns, best practices and their usages
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and SDLC models
- General knowledge of Agile Development practices and Scrum
- Experience using Configuration Management Systems (e.g. TFS, Git, ClearCase etc.)
- General knowledge of Continuous Integration and DevOps
- Experience in software development in defence projects according to IEEE 12207
Desirable areas of experience:
- Extensible Application Mark-up Language (XAML)
- Entity Framework and NHibernate
- ASP.NET Forms/Pages, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Forms, Windows Workflow Foundation (WF), WCF services implementation or SignalR server/client implementation
- RESTful API design and consumption, XML, JSON etc.
- Key-value stores like HBase/Cassandra, Redis, MongoDB etc.
- Publish/subscribe/messaging queue technologies like MSMQ, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ etc.
- Real-time processing frameworks like Spark Streaming, Storm, Kafka etc.
- Troubleshooting and improving software performance
- Software development processes in defence projects according to IEEE 12207
Nice to have areas of experience:
- Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Maven, Jenkins, etc.)
- Frameworks like Spring, React, Play, TypeScript etc.
- Analyses user requirements, creates and documents software requirements
- Designs solutions according to requirements and documents design
- Develops and maintains software applications in accordance with Atos processes, industry standards and related guidelines
- Unit-tests, reviews and refactors code
- Supports deployment of releases and solution of deployment and post-production issues
- Participates in peer-reviews
- Responds to customer needs regarding analysed, designed or developed software in a timely fashion, troubleshoots issues and provides solutions when needed
- Writes detailed technical documentation, present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a wide variety of audiences
- Participates in and executes other software-related team activities
GENERAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Having good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work as a reliable, responsible and self-motivated team player
- Having good problem solving and analytical skills
- Being proactive to project needs and demands in fast changing environment
- Having a passion for lifelong learning and personal qualification improvement
- Having a sense of urgency, accountability, and ownership
- Power user in Microsoft Office and open office applications
- Very good command of both written and oral English (KPDS/YDS:75, TOEFL iBT: 80, CEFR B2 or equivalent)
- No restrictions for travelling abroad temporarily
- Completed military service for male candidates
- Having a valid National Security Clearance from Ministry of National Defence, Turkey, is a plus
Senior Software Engineer ilanı hakkında detaylı bilgi almak için tıklayınız.
Diğer Bilişim İlanları için tıklayınız.
Bu sayfada yayınlanan ilanın en güncel ve son haline ulaşmak için lütfen kaynak linkine tıklayınız. Eğer web sitemiz ile kaynak linkte yer alan bilgilerde farklılık varsa ilanın yanlış anlaşılmasına engel olabilmemiz için lütfen email@example.com mail adresine ilan bilgilerini bildirmenizi rica ederiz.