Systems Architect Data
Wikimedia Foundation, Inc. Systems Architect Data arıyor.
You are responsible for:
- Collaborating with engineers, product managers and other system owners within the Wikimedia Foundation and its partners to model and design an iterative approach to an evolutionary architecture for Wikimedia.
- Prototyping and experimenting in conjunction with software engineers to test assumptions and obtain feedback on potential system designs.
- Developing and leading internal workshops to gain insight into domains, workflows and other system needs.
- Contributing to implementation plans in conjunction with development teams.
- Socializing and communicating architecture designs across Wikimedia stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to communicate and factiliate across cross-functional groups.
- Portfolio of tools for modeling, especially interfaces and communications across system components.
- Experience designing and implementing high-traffic, data-focused systems in an architecture role. Mostly recently you have worked in an architecture role.
- You have experience migrating legacy systems to modern architectures. Specially systems utilizing patterns such as CQRS, loose coupling, microservices and building an ecosystem of components.
- You have worked on event driven, incremental and service oriented architectures.
- You are experienced in implementing data technologies such as relational databases, NoSQL or event streaming.
- You have created a variety of architecture artifacts, choosing the right style of delivery for the audience and are well versed in framing a problem.
- Deeply committed to collaborative work and strengthening ideas together.
- Know at least one programming language well, but have knowledge in a variety of languages. You are comfortable with compiled and scripting languages.
- Able to stay motivated while working towards a long-term goal and celebrate successes along the way.
Additionally, we’d love it if you have:
- Experience using Domain Driven Design
- Experience with open source technology and free culture, and have contributed to open source projects
- An understanding of Kafka and the Kafka ecosystem
- Experience working remotely
- You are a contributor to Wikipedia, Wikidata or other Wikimedia projects
Systems Architect Data ilanı hakkında detaylı bilgi almak için tıklayınız.
Diğer Bilişim İlanları için tıklayınız.
Bu sayfada yayınlanan ilanın en güncel ve son haline ulaşmak için lütfen kaynak linkine tıklayınız. Eğer web sitemiz ile kaynak linkte yer alan bilgilerde farklılık varsa ilanın yanlış anlaşılmasına engel olabilmemiz için lütfen email@example.com mail adresine ilan bilgilerini bildirmenizi rica ederiz.