Software DevOps Professional
Siemens, Software DevOps Professional arıyor.
What are my responsibilities?
- Working within international software development teams across global locations to research, design, document, develop, maintain and support DevOps processes/steps (such as build, release, cloud deployment, version control, branching, and merging etc.) for contributed on-premise and/or cloud development projects,
- Creating, improving, and maintaining new or existing continuous integration (CI) pipelines,
- Establishing a continuous delivery (CD) pipeline and maintain its operation,
- Contributing requirements preparation and design on DevOps related issues,
- Participating and proactively contributing to an agile environment according to SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) process,
- Taking ownerships in Siemens wide organizational roles to support working as One Global Team.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- B.S. and/or M.S. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical-Electronical Engineering (or similar fields),
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in complex software development projects,
- Hands-on experience in high quality software delivery and administration of live systems,
- Experience in containerization strategies (such as Docker, AWS EC2),
- Experience in orchestration strategies (such as Kubernetes, AWS ECS),
- Experience in build, test and deployment automation tools (such as Jenkins)
- Understanding and hands-on experience on clean and well documented script/code (such as AWS Cloud Formation, Terraform)
- Understanding of network concepts and network management,
- Experience in security concepts and good understanding of related technologies,
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as GIT),
- Able to locate cross-cutting concerns (i.e. pointing out common usages and practices) to guide software development teams
Preferable Additional skills/experiences (i.e. is a plus):
- Experience in distributed systems and microservices architectures,
- Experience in database and object storage administration,
- Experience in Software life cycle and agile methodologies (especially SAFe framework),
- Knowledge of Energy Domain (e.g., Power System, Protection) concepts,
- Experience in designing and developing software applications for web-based/cloud platforms
Desired Soft skills:
- Excellent interpersonal communication, problem solving and analytical skills,
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively,
- Teammate with highly collaborative, self-motivated, customer focused, positive and upbeat attitude,
- Committed to quality oriented, tidy and well documented business delivery,
- Eager to learn new technologies, tools and Energy domain know-how,
- Able to facilitate the collaboration between Global and Local teams,
- Develop and apply methodologies to meet customer needs
What else do I need to know?
- Excellent command of English is a must, German is a plus.
- No restrictions for travelling abroad temporarily.
Software DevOps Professional ilanı hakkında detaylı bilgi almak için tıklayınız.
Diğer DevOps ilanları için tıklayınız.
Bu sayfada yayınlanan ilanın en güncel ve son haline ulaşmak için lütfen kaynak linkine tıklayınız. Eğer web sitemiz ile kaynak linkte yer alan bilgilerde farklılık varsa ilanın yanlış anlaşılmasına engel olabilmemiz için lütfen firstname.lastname@example.org mail adresine ilan bilgilerini bildirmenizi rica ederiz.