Software Team Lead
Atos, Software Team Lead arıyor.
- Has B.Sc. or preferably M.Sc. degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or in a related area
- Proven 3+ years of work experience as a software team lead
- Proven 3+ years of work experience in defence
- Proven 10+ years of work experience in software development
- Proven experience in software development processes according to IEEE 12207
- Proven experience in Object-Oriented Programming paradigm
- Proven experience and vast knowledge in:
- Microsoft Development Technologies
- .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Web Application Development and Web Services
- Relational & non-relational Databases
- Experience in Object-relational mapping techniques and ORM frameworks/tools (knowledge of concepts like dealing with concurrency, collections, lazy and explicit loading, validations or caching etc.)
- Vast knowledge of Design Patterns, best practices and their usage
- Vast knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and SDLC models
- Experience in Agile Development practices and Scrum
- Experience using Configration Management Systems (e.g. TFS, Git, ClearCase etc.)
- General knowledge of Continuous Integration and DevOps
- Experience in software development in defence projects according to IEEE 12207
Desirable areas of experience:
- Extensible Application Mark-up Language (XAML)
- Entity Framework and NHibernate
- ASP.NET Forms/Pages, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Forms, Windows Workflow Foundation (WF), WCF services implementation or SignalR server/client implementation
- RESTful API design and consumption, XML, JSON etc.
- Key-value stores like HBase/Cassandra, Redis, MongoDB etc.
- Publish/subscribe/messaging queue technologies like MSMQ, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ etc.
- Real-time processing frameworks like Spark Streaming, Storm, Kafka etc.
- Troubleshooting and improving software performance
Nice to have areas of experience:
- Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Maven, Jenkins, etc.)
- Other Frameworks like Spring, React, Play, TypeScript, NodeJS etc.
- Provides technical leadership to software development team (refenced as “team” from this point forward) and guides team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Acts as a high performing member of the team
- Collaborates with team to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain software applications
- Manages software development:
- makes estimates, develops work plans, creates tasks with the team,
- distributes, monitors and controls tasks of the team members
- ensures that the team is adhered to high-quality development principles while delivering output as planned; i.e. on-time and on-budget
- Assists in the collection and documentation of user requirements
- Participates in the analysis of user requirements, ensures creation and documentation of software requirements
- Provides architectural and design direction to the team, leads the design of the software, ensures proper documentation and software design quality within the team
- Ensures that software is developed by the team in accordance with Atos processes, industy standards and related guidelines
- Ensures unit-testing, code-reviews and refactoring of the code within the team
- Maintains high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Organizes and participates in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Directs deployment of releases, ensures deployment & post-production issues are solved
- Responds to customer needs regarding analysed, designed or developed software in a timely fashion, troubleshoots issues and provides solutions when needed
- Plans and supports preparation of reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- Writes detailed technical documentation, present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a wide variety of audiences
- Assesses opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
- Researches and evaluates software product alternatives to be used
- Assists project management in planning, execution, monitoring and control and closing of software development work packages
- Assists bid management and participates in developing technical proposals of new projects
GENERAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Being a servant-leader through creating a positive and trustful climate
- Having excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Being a role model, ability to work as a reliable, responsible and self-motivated team player
- Having strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Being proactive to project needs and demands in fast changing environment
- Having a passion for lifelong learning and personal qualification improvement
- Having a sense of urgency, accountability, and ownership
- Power user in Microsoft Office and open office applications
- Very good command of both written and oral English (KPDS/YDS:80, TOEFL iBT: 96, CEFR C1 or equivalent)
- No restrictions for travelling abroad temporarily
- Completed military service for male candidates
- Having a valid National Security Clearance from Ministry of National Defence, Turkey, is a plus
Software Team Lead ilanı hakkında detaylı bilgi almak ve başvuru yapmak için tıklayınız.
Diğer Bilişim İlanları için tıklayınız.
Bu sayfada yayınlanan ilanın en güncel ve son haline ulaşmak için lütfen kaynak linkine tıklayınız. Eğer web sitemiz ile kaynak linkte yer alan bilgilerde farklılık varsa ilanın yanlış anlaşılmasına engel olabilmemiz için lütfen firstname.lastname@example.org mail adresine ilan bilgilerini bildirmenizi rica ederiz.